Job Title: Olive Trainee
Salary Range: TBD
Status: Seasonal Internship to Permanent
Supervisor: Master Miller
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Ability to lift 50lbs.
- Desire to learn about olive and the olive oil production.
- Ability to follow directions well and pay close attention to detail.
- A team player (you will be working in close quarters for long hours with the Master Miller)
- Responsible, accountable, dependable take initiative.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
- High School or GED Diploma
- Possess good manners and people skills.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Ability to work under pressure.
PURPOSE OF CONTACTS:
Work related contacts include Gila River Farms employees at every level. Outside contacts include vendors of Gila River Farms.
Physical demands include walking, standing, bending, carrying, and climbing. Physical ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Must agree to maintain a Drug Free workplace as a condition of employment with Gila River Farms.
NOTE: This position is a great opportunity for the right candidate to learn all aspects of the olive processing for the farm’s olive groves.