Job Title: Hay Assistant
Salary Range: DOE
Status: Full Time
Supervisor: Hay Manager
The Hay Attendant is responsible for working as a team player with all farm staff but would work closely with the hay crew and front desk receptionist.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Controls the traffic at the hay barn.
- Verifying the hay tickets prior to entering the hay barn.
- Informs the hay loaders of the correct amounts of bales to load.
- Checks customers ticket as they leave barn to ensure the correct amount of hay was loaded.
- Hay tickets that are collected will be given to Hay Manager (General Manager Temporary).
- Works closely with the front desk receptionist, hay loaders, and customers.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Must have great customer service skill, communication skills and organizational skills.
- Must be willing to work up 8 hours per day and a half day on Saturdays.
Gila River Farms maintains a drug free workplace